Hydraulic Control Systems
Enmech hydraulic power units are designed to provide a safe, reliable hydraulic supply to a wide range of end user equipment operating in arduous environments
- Hydraulic output tailored to suit end user requirements.
- Inherent low noise design resulting from use of high quality components combined with rigid construction.
- Efficient energy usage – minimum excess heat generation.
- Available for use in severe environments e.g. Zone 1 Hazardous Areas or Open Ships Deck.
- Integral earthing bosses on skid for improved safety.
- Multiple units are available. These provide full reserve capacity during maintenance or breakdown.
- A full list of control options are available to interface with a wide range of hydraulic equipment and tools.
- Electrical switchgear, cables and glands selected to suit motor power and environmental conditions.
- Oil filters maintain hydraulic system cleanliness to ensure long equipment life with minimum maintenance.
- Electric power units are available with motor power in the range 5KW to 45KW.
- Flow rates 20L/min to in excess of 300L/min.
- Pressure range 0-350 Bar.
- Larger and smaller units available on request.
- Explosion proof electrical equipment suitable for Zone I gas groups IIA and IIB.
- Ships deck watertight units with electrical equipment protected to IP56.
- Lifting skid with or without hose transport basket.
- Lifting eyes designed and tested to DNV specification 2.7-1.
- Electrical cut out switches for low oil level and high oil temperature.
- Hydraulic oil cooling by fan driven oil cooler or oil/water heat exchanger.
- Third party design and certification approval.
DATA SHEET- Electric Power Unit – Zone 1 Hazardous Area
DATA SHEET- Diesel Power Unit – Zone 2 Hazardous Area
DATA SHEET- Low Noise Diesel Power Unit – Zone 2 Hazardous Area